[GRASS-dev] wingrass daily buidls + addons temporary down

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:17:16 PST 2015

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de> wrote:

> wenzeslaus wrote
> >     python -m grass.gunittest.main --location nc_basic_spm_grass7
> > --location-type nc
>
> how do I know if the test has finished?
>
> after:
>
> C:\OSGeo4W\src\grass7>python -m grass.gunittest.main --location
> nc_spm_08_grass7
>  --location-type nc
> test_assertions from .\lib\python\gunittest failed (6 tests failed)

test_numpy from .\lib\python\pygrass\raster failed (1 test failed)
> test_raster_region from .\lib\python\pygrass\raster failed
>
> the command line seems to be locked, not sure, if the tests are still
> running?

You can have a look to process manager what is still running there. There
might be some problems [1] when RPC interface is used in temporal or
pygrass but I'm not sure if it is the case now.

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2015-February/074037.html