[GRASS-dev] v.net.path issue report

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Dec 18 02:57:28 PST 2015

Hello,

[Please keep communication on the list]

Testing with your data on GNU/Linux I cannot reproduce the problem:

time v.net -c input=palmitalmainApiaiNetout operation=nodes
out=test_network --o
real	0m0.936s
user	0m0.052s
sys	0m0.028s

I currently don't have a running Windows installation available to test
there, so please post a bug report on https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/, if
possible with the data.

Moritz