[GRASS-dev] Making start of GRASS GIS easier for newcomers

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Feb 2 15:34:05 PST 2015

I think that they are equally as informative and the one on the left takes up less space. Just my opinion.

Michael
______________________________
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton

On Feb 2, 2015, at 4:11 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com<mailto:wenzeslaus at gmail.com>> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 5:33 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org<mailto:neteler at osgeo.org>> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com<mailto:wenzeslaus at gmail.com>> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 4:50 PM, Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu<mailto:Michael.Barton at asu.edu>>
> wrote:
>>
>> Unfortunately the screenshots are too low resolution for me to read them
>> here. So I might miss something that is on the screenshot.
>

> It's just about layout, don't worry about text. I can of course send full
> size if somebody wants.

Please post at least double size...

I posted 25%, now posting 50% which is not significantly smaller then 100% even after optipng, so I can post just one image at a time.

Here is what you see when you start 64 for the first time and when you start current trunk for the first time.

thanks
Markus

<startup_old_and_new_error_warning_50.png>