[GRASS-dev] Planning GRASS GIS 7.0.0RC2

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 01:14:38 PST 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Vincent Bain <bain at toraval.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> prior to plan or not voting, maybe everyone could give his/her opinions
> on the talk page Martin set up last friday:
>
> http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:Identity
>
> (I made an update of the proposal this morning)

what an amazing range of proposals, is really difficult to choose. Thank
you for your work !
Perhaps in D1 the grass symbol and the writing perhaps should be slightly
moved to right, because the symbol appears cut.
Is there particular reason why "grass" is in bold and "gis" not? I would
like it better to have the same rule for both words, because a different
style is already applied to the slogan, I would reduce the diversity.

Thank you again!
madi

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.