[GRASS-dev] Planning GRASS GIS 7.0.0RC2

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 05:28:55 PST 2015

Hi,

> I don't think that we should start a poll now (voting is happening on
> PSC, for other cases we have no voting infrastructure in place).
> Setting up a proper poll system is not that easy and requires time
> (who can participate, keep poll open for some week(s) etc).
>
> At time it is for RC2 only anyway which we need to get out asap.

I would like to suggest (facing to RC2, which has been already postponed) to:

1) backport current version of splash screen and startup banner as it's in trunk
2) backport also new version startup screen which has been improved in trunk

Then to release RC2, what do you think? Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa