[GRASS-dev] Planning GRASS GIS 7.0.0RC2

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Fri Feb 6 05:40:17 PST 2015

Le vendredi 06 février 2015 à 14:28 +0100, Martin Landa a écrit :
> I would like to suggest (facing to RC2, which has been already postponed) to:
>
> 1) backport current version of splash screen and startup banner as it's in trunk
> 2) backport also new version startup screen which has been improved in trunk
>
> Then to release RC2, what do you think? Martin

Hi Martin and all,

whatever splash image will be chosen for the time being, please let me
know. I can then post an ultimate clean and optimised png file. For
example the current one (grassy world with black bg) is nearly 500 ko,
but when properly recorded it is only ca. 170 ko for a nearly
unnoticable loss of quality (see attached).

Vincent.