[GRASS-dev] Planning GRASS GIS 7.0.0RC2

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Fri Feb 6 11:27:33 PST 2015

+1 for going ahead with the splash screen.

Also, maybe not for RC2 but soon, it would make more sense and be more like other programs to have the splash screen come first, followed by the startup screen.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton