[GRASS-dev] G71 errors at startup

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 06:11:07 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Margherita Di Leo <diregola at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just updated GRASS 7.1.svn (r64526), (after make clean, make distclean,
> svn up etc..)
> At start up I get the following:
>
> r.area: Unable to fetch interface description for command 'r.area'.
>
> Details: ERROR: Module built against version $Revision: 59317 $ but trying
> to use
>        version $Revision: 63930 $. You need to rebuild GRASS GIS or
>        untangle multiple installations.
>
> r.regression.series: Unable to fetch interface description for command
> 'r.regression.series'.
>
> Details: ERROR: Module built against version $Revision: 60387 $ but trying
> to use
>        version $Revision: 63930 $. You need to rebuild GRASS GIS or
>        untangle multiple installations.
>
> r.stream.basins: Unable to fetch interface description for command
> 'r.stream.basins'.
>
> Details: ERROR: Module built against version $Revision: 59317 $ but trying
> to use
>        version $Revision: 63930 $. You need to rebuild GRASS GIS or
>        untangle multiple installations.
>
> r.stream.order: Unable to fetch interface description for command
> 'r.stream.order'.
>
> Details: ERROR: Module built against version $Revision: 62060 $ but trying
> to use
>        version $Revision: 63930 $. You need to rebuild GRASS GIS or
>        untangle multiple installations.
>
> r.stream.snap: Unable to fetch interface description for command
> 'r.stream.snap'.
>
> Details: ERROR: Module built against version $Revision: 62060 $ but trying
> to use
>        version $Revision: 63930 $. You need to rebuild GRASS GIS or
>        untangle multiple installations.
>
> r.stream.stats: Unable to fetch interface description for command
> 'r.stream.stats'.
>
> Details: ERROR: Module built against version $Revision: 62060 $ but trying
> to use
>        version $Revision: 63930 $. You need to rebuild GRASS GIS or
>        untangle multiple installations.
>
> wx.metadata: Unable to fetch interface description for command
> 'wx.metadata'.
>
> Details: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

I removed all the addons and now I don't get the error any longer. But
still don't understand why i got this.

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.