[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 addons

Brian Miles selimnairb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:25:55 PST 2015

Hello,

I have some software tools that rely on GRASS addons.  I'm starting to test my tools with GRASS 7, and I've found that one of the add-ons, r.findtheriver, which I wrote, installs fine under GRASS 7.  However another, r.soils.texture, is not in the GRASS 7 addon repo; perhaps this addon is not compatible?

I may have missed a message about this, but what was the process by which GRASS 6 addons were migrated to GRASS 7?  Is there a list of addons that are incompatible with GRASS 7?  What's the process for getting a formerly incompatible addon into the GRASS 7 repo? (assuming myself or someone else fixes the compatibility issues)

Thanks,

Brian