[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2547: v.report: should report stats even if there is no attribute table (or at least fail more gracefully)

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 13 08:49:29 PST 2015

#2547: v.report: should report stats even if there is no attribute table (or at
least fail more gracefully)
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  mlennert                                 |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect                                   |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified                              |
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------

Comment(by annakrat):

 We shouldn't use `vector_columns` on vector maps without attribute table
 linked to the layer. Also, if I understand it correctly, part of the code
 was not used at all. I committed a change in r64134, but please test it,
 both with and without connection. I was confused from the module because I
 don't think I was using it before and the manual page is brief, so it
 would be good if someone makes sure my changes make sense.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2547#comment:1>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>