[GRASS-dev] module header definitions add: text/multiline and latex support?

Pietro peter.zamb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 02:59:58 PST 2015

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
>> Do you think that would be possible to have a description option that
>> it does not take any input but allow us to be more descriptive inside
>> the module interface?
>
> If you add
>
> #% label
>
> and
>
> #% description
>
> the label will be displayed as text in the window and the description will
> be put into a tooltip that pops up at mouse-over. You can then put as much
> text as you want into the description.

mmh... do you mean inside the option?

I would like something outside the option, something before or after
an option, at the moment I have a GUI with the form:

{{{
Raster input map:
-> raster menu

Vector input map:
-> vector menu
}}}

I would like to be able to add a text/latex in the middle to make the
GUI self-explanatory and relay less on the manual page.
to have something like:

{{{
Raster input map:
-> raster menu

Add some more text here (just text/latex, not input is required by users)

Vector input map:
-> vector menu
}}}