[GRASS-dev] svn merge usage

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 07:37:35 PST 2015

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> Backported in r64193 (along with "svn propdel svn:mergeinfo ." to see
> how it behaves).

It deletes all mergeinfos, so we got a large diff now [1], Trac shows it in
siple way [2]. However, next time it will remain deleted as long as we
use `propdel`,
so no large diffs will be happening and everything will be fine.

To paraphrase one of Git design rules [3]: If SVN offers some feature, be
sure not to use it.

Vaclav

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-commit/2015-January/035099.html
[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/64193g