[GRASS-dev] New splash screen for GRASS GIS 7?

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Jan 21 02:37:37 PST 2015

Just for fun, I made a couple of tests there:
http://www.lesfavrets.fr/telec/grass_splash.tar.gz

using :
- Fontin, a font by Jos Buivenga (exljbris a nice type foundry), licence
here :
http://www.exljbris.com/eula.html
- an arbitrary image picked somewhere on the web only fo the test
(probably not freely reusable).

Hope this helps,

Vincent.