[GRASS-dev] Making start of GRASS GIS easier for newcomers

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:11:20 PST 2015

Hi MIchael,

Are we going to yet another branch from the original topic :-)

I believe the fundamental change you speak about is worth discussing for
GRASS 8.
I also believe that the on-the-fly reprojection on import is a feature we
all agree is (very) needed (GRASS 8).

Finally, I believe that Vaclav small changes to the welcome page are worth
agreeing upon.

----