[GRASS-dev] Making start of GRASS GIS easier for newcomers

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Fri Jan 30 11:17:07 PST 2015

This is sort of beginning to sound like what we already have. That is, we have a button on the web site that downloads a demo data set that is already organized in a location and mapset.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)