[GRASS-dev] Travis CI

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Thu Jul 23 01:42:10 PDT 2015

Ivan Minčík <ivan.mincik at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
> we have just integrated Travis Continuous Integration system [1] to the
> GRASS source code. Every commit is now build in Travis [2] using gcc and
> clang. In case the build fails, error message should go to GRASS-dev list.

This looks very nice - great. But I see it only =compiles under Linux.

I have a .travis.yml  [1] and a homebrew formula [2] to install 7.1 from head
under OSX which is also running the tests (although the test are not
running at the moment - I have to investigate why).

I would suggest to merge the check for Mac into your .travis.yml so that
Mac builds are also checked automatically.

Cheers,

Rainer

> 1 - https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/.travis.yml
> 2 - https://travis-ci.org/GRASS-GIS/grass-ci