[GRASS-dev] All Python addons are missing

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 04:01:34 PDT 2015

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 6:43 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > If you want to avoid problems run `make distclean` before
> > `svn up`. For automated builds this is necessary.
>
> Sure, I have "make distclean" in for years. Yet not sufficient if the
> failing file is not defined as clean target. This rarely happens but
> this time it did.

I apparently learn it from you [1]. However, the build for automated tests
did not fail with the setup.py change, so how is that possible? setup.py
was supposed to be in the OBJ file [2] if I understand the Makefile
correctly.

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2014-September/070986.html
[1 nabble]
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/SVN-trunk-issue-with-g-list-and-g-remove-and-solution-td5164890.html