[GRASS-dev] grass bug tracker: any action not forwarded to ticket reporter anymore?

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 14:07:06 PDT 2015

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de> wrote:

> if I remember correctly: if an open ticket reported by me/commented by me
> was commented/closed/etc by me/another one, an email with the
> comment/action
> was forwarded to my email address.

I'm little bit confused about what is the right behavior. Messages go to
the ML and also to the persons involved, i.e. list is in CC and then any
participant too, or it is just the list? I don't see it in the message. Or
would I have to get any message twice? I don't remember that I ever would
and I definitively don't wish to.

Also for newcomers, is it necessary to set email in trac or it somehow goes
from OSGeo ID?

Speaking of CC, probably thanks to the automatic CC, report "All tickets
I'm tracking" is always empty. It would be great to list all tickets I'm
tracking/commenting on.

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/report/10