[GRASS-dev] grass bug tracker: any action not forwarded to ticket reporter anymore?

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sun Jun 14 14:15:38 PDT 2015

wenzeslaus wrote
> On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Helmut Kudrnovsky <

> hellik@

> > wrote:
>
>> if I remember correctly: if an open ticket reported by me/commented by me
>> was commented/closed/etc by me/another one, an email with the
>> comment/action
>> was forwarded to my email address.
>>

> I'm little bit confused about what is the right behavior. Messages go to
> the ML and also to the persons involved, i.e. list is in CC and then any
> participant too, or it is just the list? I don't see it in the message. Or
> would I have to get any message twice? I don't remember that I ever would
> and I definitively don't wish to.
>
> Also for newcomers, is it necessary to set email in trac or it somehow
> goes
> from OSGeo ID?
>
> Speaking of CC, probably thanks to the automatic CC, report "All tickets
> I'm tracking" is always empty. It would be great to list all tickets I'm
> tracking/commenting on.
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/report/10

in my case:

- I get grass-user/grass-dev/qgis-user/qgis-dev/osgeo4w-ml/gdal-dev/etc. in
digest mode :-)
- as time allows, I follow some discussions directly in e.g.
-I've unified all my contributions to all these ML by nabble
- I like to get a notification directly forwarded to me by bug tracker, as
there is a very high chance to miss actions on tickets I'm involved ...

-----
best regards
Helmut