[GRASS-dev] temporal modules cannot open database

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 25 02:53:32 PDT 2015

Hi Luca,
i just committed a patch in SVN that can handle modified location path's.
Please make an update of grass7.1 and then call t.connect -d in the
specific location/mapset to reset the default connection, which is
mapset specific.
I hope the temporal framework will find the correct database again.

Best regards
Soeren