[GRASS-dev] Linke turbidity in r.sun.daily

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 09:44:32 PDT 2015

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 6:49 AM, Nikos Alexandris <nik at nikosalexandris.net>
wrote:

> While working on the script, I'd like to understand if the "gisprompt"
> line is correct:
>
> #%option
> #% key: linke
> #% key_desc: key description here
> #% type: string
> #% label: label here
>
> #% gisprompt: old,fcell,raster

> raster map
> #% required : no
> #%end
>

> This does not seem correct. Run

r.sun --script

and you will get what should be there.But note that the output is
suboptimal because it is listing all the details and it is not using
standard options, so look which standard options you can use (e.g.
OPT_R_INPUT).

It would be good if you can look to r.sun which other options you can
include.

According to <http://wgrass.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp/grassh/programming7/