[GRASS-dev] Linke turbidity in r.sun.daily

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri May 15 05:41:17 PDT 2015

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 8:10 AM, Nikos Alexandris <nik at nikosalexandris.net>
wrote:

> I have another use-case, hence another update to the script.  Does
> anyone care to have a look at the proposed diff (really a quick hack, no
> extensive testing done but it works for me).

Looks good except for computing the slope and aspect on the fly.
r.slope.aspect runs twice once for slope, once for aspect. With current
code, it actually looks that there might be some override issues. Try
harder to preserve current mechanism where one r.slope.aspect call is build
according to missing inputs. You need to change the if conditions somehow.
(Only reading the diff.)