[GRASS-dev] Failing tests overview for September 2015

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Nov 3 03:50:29 PST 2015

Hi again,

in addition, I feel that the Piemonte dataset on the server needs to be updated.

e.g.
http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2015-11-02-08-00/report_for_piemonte_utm32_wgs84_grass7_stdmaps/vector/v.net/test_v_net/index.html
--> ERROR: Vector map <streets> not found
http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2015-11-02-08-00/report_for_piemonte_utm32_wgs84_grass7_stdmaps/raster/r.viewshed/test_r_viewshed/index.html
--> ERROR: Raster map <elevation> not found
(many more like that)

For our recent IRSAE course, we have prepared an updated version which
complies to the agreed upon map names:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/SampleDataset/Italy/Piemont
--> Download of draft location package
     --> 7z compressed file

This dataset is to be further updated but already way closer to the
final version and it used the standard names.

Vaclav, could you please replace the Piemonte dataset on your test server?

thanks,
Markus