[GRASS-dev] g.gui.gmodeler - help please

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:58:41 PST 2015

On 4 November 2015 at 16:58, Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ciao Luca!

ciao vero,

> Thanks for the example!
>
> Did it work for you?? When I try to validate it, I get

with a small workaround yes :-)

> Model is not valid.
> r.mapcalc: undefined variable 'ndvi * 0.0001'

I got the same :-)

> whatever operation I write in the right part of the expression.
>
> The only thing that gives me a valid model is %map = %map.

but this is not correct... there are some bugs in the modeler [0]

> Can anybody explain how it should be done or what are we missing there,
> please???

nothing, but to have the script working properly you have to modify
the code from Python editor, you have to remove the wrong quotes [0],
and I have to obtain something similar to the attached python script.

> I really need this for a GUI based course I have to teach next week
> (students use windows and know nothing of programming). Any other suggestion
> is more than welcome!

Next week? You have plenty of time, I learned the Modeler (and how to
fix problems) in one night, so relax your self ;-)

[0] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2782

--
ciao
Luca