[GRASS-dev] Different v.mkgrid table output depending on grid size

Michel Wortmann wortmann at pik-potsdam.de
Sat Nov 28 02:24:52 PST 2015

The magical number 27 comes from the fact that it puts letters into rown and coln and the alphabet is exhausted after 27 (although I wonder why the condition is && and not ||?). The inconsistency is just related to the counting of the row, i.e. the second argument to sprintf() in the else statement. So all thats needed is to replace the i + 1 with grid_info.num_rows - i.

Michel