[GRASS-dev] compile errors when using stripped-down config

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 07:31:29 PDT 2015

I'm working on packaging 7.0.1 (well, writing a new ebuild) for Gentoo
Linux. When testing a totally stripped down configuration (ie, everything
disabled that could be), I ran into a couple of compile errors.  Here are
things that need to be fixed:

#1: ./lib/raster/open.c needs to include <errno.h> explicitly. Otherwise
errno is undefined at line 595.

#2: ./general/g.proj/main.c declares the variable "inepsg" only if HAVE_OGR
is defined, but then uses this symbol outside "#ifdef HAVE_OGR" in lines
302 and 322. I'm not exactly sure how to fix this.

--
Soren Harward
stharward at gmail.com

--