[GRASS-dev] compile errors when using stripped-down config

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 00:46:34 PDT 2015

Hello,
some of GRASS compilation "options" are not optional at all -
resulting outcome even if will work, will be useless for endusers.
Don't try to push everything into use flags.

I haven't been trying to install GRASS from ebuilds since 6.0.0 days,
still I could test on ~AMD64. Feel free to contact me offlist.
Māris.