[GRASS-dev] Planning of 7.0.2 release

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 02:01:31 PDT 2015

Hi,

> - r64404 - libpython: move cmd list <-> tuple from wxGUI: martinl
> Date: Feb 2, 2015
> - r64406 - wxGUI: replace utils cmd list <-> tuple by
> grass.script.gtask functions
> - r65634 (wxGUI: move import/export dialogs from gui_core to modules -
> wxGUI source code compatibility) - No idea?

not sure, these changes don't fix anything in wxGUI. My suggestion is
to skip backport and focus on trunk development which should lead to
7.1 release (spring 2016?). The code inconsistency between branches
can complicate backporting, but I would not expect so many backports.
Any opinion?

> - r65774, r66129 - remove 'display map' tool - ?? not backported to
> far. Out of scope?

I would suggest to keep 'display map' tool in 7.0. It's not bugfix.
Let's try to backport only bugfixes and minor issues (keywords, ...).

Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa