[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r66334 - in grass-addons/grass7: . temporal temporal/t.rast.whatcsv temporal/t.rast.whatcsv/testsuite

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 08:25:44 PDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 11:39 AM, <svn_grass at osgeo.org> wrote:

> Author: neteler
> New Revision: 66334
>
> Added:
>    grass-addons/grass7/temporal/t.rast.whatcsv/t.rast.whatcsv.py
>
> Log:
> t.rast.whatcsv Addon: new prototype module by Soeren Gebbert
>
> +from grass.gunittest.gmodules import SimpleModule
>
> +
> +    r_what = SimpleModule("r.what", map="dummy",
> +                                    output="-",
> +                                    separator=separator,
> +                                    quiet=True)
> +

Soeren and Markus,

What is the reason for using SimpleModule from gunittest? In gunittest it
is used to preset defaults which are needed everywhere in the gunittest. If
it is advantageous perhaps we should move it to the same place where
pygrass's Module currently* is. In this case, we need to rethink the
defaults and naming.

Vaclav

* I'm saying currently because it seems that we might move it somewhere
else.