[GRASS-dev] Planning of 7.0.2 release

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:22:06 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> > +1
> >
> > Moving code around is good but should not be backported since it has
> often
> > unforeseen consequences (for example the data catalog changes).
>
> agreed. To solve the last issues [1]:
>
> * @Vaclav could you take a look at: r64877 ?
>
> * r62162 - there are some conflicts, any opinion - backport or not ?
>
> * What is the status of r65057 - not clear, issues are not solved in
> trunk. I event think that none of them should be backported. Let's
> focus on 7.1 release.

what about r.import/v.import? I would like to have them in 7.0.2. It
wouldn't influence anything.  The related changes in the gui would be for
7.1. Then we could remove them from addons. We don't have to advertise them
too much yet and keep testing, but it would simplify things to have them in
releasebranch.

Anna