[GRASS-dev] Error reading raster data for row xxx (only when using r.series and t.rast.series)

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 13 12:12:05 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 8:59 PM, Dylan Beaudette
<dylan.beaudette at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> libgis Revision: 64732

Ah, I read on mobile, not realizing that this was the libgis rev number.

> How does the "libgis" revision number relate to the version reported
> when starting GRASS (e.g. SVN revision)?

Not at all...

ok I find this libgis rev number continuously confusing and useless as
already posted some years ago.
In the end only the starting-GRASS-SVN-revision gives me true information.

@devs: I suggest to less prominently advertise the lib*gis* rev number
in g.version.

Markus