[GRASS-dev] Graphical index in manual

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 14:03:30 PDT 2015

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
wrote:
> 1) there is no graphical modeler, even the manual contains a screenshot

Thanks for reporting that. There might be more issues like this. The search
for pictures is not 100%, I'm using something more like a "heuristic" than
an precise method. I used explicit search (all pictures in all HTML files)
but it took forever (minutes, but more than you want to wait during
compilation).

Please tell me if you hit something like this. I'll try to fix it at some
point.

> 2) wxGUI introduction points to non-existing wxguiintro.html

Similar issues (broken intro/topic/keyword links) are all over the place
(not only with the new code). Sometimes we should consider some renames,
sometimes the code is wrong or naming inconsistent. Ideally this would be
solved by some refactoring. Case by case fixes are possible as well.

By the way, this might be an ideal topic for beginners.