[GRASS-dev] Graphical index in manual

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 14:21:37 PDT 2015

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 5:03 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 2) wxGUI introduction points to non-existing wxguiintro.html
>
> Similar issues (broken intro/topic/keyword links) are all over the place
> (not only with the new code). Sometimes we should consider some renames,
> sometimes the code is wrong or naming inconsistent. Ideally this would be
> solved by some refactoring. Case by case fixes are possible as well.

Seeing r66131 and considering also what I was hitting, I think we should
write some rules somewhere. The processing description should stay in the
source code but the comments for topics and keywords should go to
Submitting/Docs page. Because: which rules do we have for keywords?

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/66131
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting/Docs