[GRASS-dev] Source code link in Addons

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Dec 14 13:23:49 PST 2016

Hi Luca,

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> a power user ask me to implement source code link also in Addons, so I
> looked a little bit to the code and it seems it should work already.
>
> During addon compilation Script.make is called, inside this there is
> Html.make, this is calling mkhtml.py that contains the code to add
> "Source code", so I don't understand why this is not added (with wrong
> url) to the HTML file?

I think it all works. The point is that the Addons on the Web site are
compiled against V7.0.svn while only V7.2.svn comes with the new
source code/history link.
As soon as we enable building the addons against 7.2. it will be included.

In local 7.2 installations, with g.extension, the manual of addons
contains the desired links (try with g.manual someaddon).

So I think it is all working, just not yet visible on the Web site.

Markus