[GRASS-dev] v.cluster

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:08:35 PST 2016

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass73/manuals/vector.html
>>> but it would be nice if it is at least discoverable from the Modules
tab. Or
>>> is this a problem with my install?
>>
>> no, nobody has put it there yet. What would be a good place? Vector -
>> Develop vector map? Or in the main vector menu?
>
> Good question, not sure. What about a separate category with modules for
point analysis? This category could include v.kcv and v.perturb (both do
not really generate new points, they are both about modifying existing
point) and perhaps v.distance and v.qcount? In any case, I don't think
'Develop vector map' is the right place, and perhaps good to avoid, where
possible, to have single items in the main menu?

I have added a new entry named "Point analysis" in the vector menu with
v.outlier, v.cluster, v.perturb, v.kcv in trunk and relbr72 (r70105,7).

Markus M