[GRASS-dev] testsuite problems (t.connect)

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:45:28 PST 2016

Hi devs,

I added some tests [0] on t.connect testsuite to test the new "output"
parameter in t.list, t.rast.list, t.vect.list, t.raster3d.list [1].

These tests return me (also before my changes) this error [2] if I run
one after other.

I think this annoing problem (to use again GRASS I have to exit and
start GRASS) appear because in the setUpClass function a new mapset is
created and used but in tearDownClass function the old mapset isn't
set back and the new mapset is removed.

I tried to fix this problem but I'm not able to store the old mapset
somewhere and use it in the tearDownClass (self doesn't work because
@classmethod decorator). Do you have any idea to solve this?

[0] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/67878
[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2319
[2] http://pastebin.com/xXSGcJw0