[GRASS-dev] Logo and other graphics

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 06:49:59 PST 2016

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 6:31 AM, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:

> Regards from Paris, tomorrow will come a graphic designer here at the
> code sprint, are you interested in something related to GRASS?

Vincent recently unified the logo, the startup window banner and the GUI
splash screen image. This needs just commit to trunk and 70, I think.

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Grass7Planning#a7.0.4tobebackported
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2016-January/078528.html

One of the things we need renewed are manual pages. Particularly, index
page, alternatively graphical index page (and its graphics!) and individual
module pages. Usability and the actual CSS are necessary steps but the
graphical design is an important part of it.

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/graphical_index.html
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/g.proj.html

Best,