[GRASS-dev] Logo and other graphics

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Feb 24 10:47:36 PST 2016

Hello Luca

yes we've been working on that for several months now (see below latest
developments pointed out by Vaclav). And any advice or contribution is
welcome !

Regarding the online documentation, I'm not a crack of css, but the
effort to wrap up things in a visually coherent manner (e.g. typographic
rules, logo display, colors) shouldn't be huge.

Enjoy Paris!
Vincent.