[GRASS-dev] page with user defined models for wxGUI graphical modeler missing

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 02:29:48 PST 2016

Thanks to the graphic index I had a look at the really outstanding
manual page of wxGUI graphical modeler. It has been a while I have given
the modeler a try, and last times I always have found it difficult to
build something beyond the most simple examples. I was therefore curious
about the user-defined models available from SVN. The link provided in
the manual page is
https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/wxgui_modeler (same link is
given on the wiki page), but that page doesn't exist. Is there a page
with user-defined models?

Rgds

Paulo