[GRASS-dev] numpy problem by winGRASS7 startup

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 10:47:43 PDT 2016

Hi Helmut,

That is exactly the same issue I reported some time back (
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2016-June/074347.html) and
opened the ticket Markus just pointed out... I cannot test again now, but I
had the same problem until last week, and that also implied that
g.gui.tplot and g.gui.timeline didn't work, for example...

Hope someone could address that issue...

Cheers,
Vero