[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-PSC] CRO needed for upcoming PSC elections

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Jul 13 10:11:17 PDT 2016

Thanks. I was feeling guilty about being booked up with travel in the coming month.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)