[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-PSC] CRO needed for upcoming PSC elections

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Jul 16 10:24:38 PDT 2016

Hi PSC,

On Jul 13, 2016 6:44 PM, "Nikos Alexandris" <nik at nikosalexandris.net> wrote:

> À mer. juil. 13 17:14:39 2016 GMT+0200, Markus Neteler a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > to run the upcoming PSC elections we need a Chief Returning Officer
(CRO)
> > like in OSGeo who is responsible for administering votes of the PSC
> > elections. We'll have a simple form based voting system. The list of
email
> > addresses of the eligible persons with SVN write access and of the
> > translators we will provide.
> >
> > The CRO is not eligible for election to the PSC while serving as CRO.
> >
> > Anyone volunteering?
>
> Dear all,
>
> given I can support this task, I volunteer for the CRO's responsibilities.

This is great, thanks!

If there no objections, i would prepare the needed material so that Nikos
can start as the CRO.

The current PSC can then be dissolved once the result of  the elections are
published and the new PSC can be announced, all coordinated by the CRO.

I'll update the respective trac page asap and post the link here.

Best,
Markus

--
Markus Neteler