[GRASS-dev] GSoC: Basic cartography suite in GRASS - Week 9

Adam Laža ad.laza32 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 12:50:11 PDT 2016

Hi all,

below is my ninth week report.

Best regards,
Adam

Wiki page:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2016/BasicCartographySuiteInGRASS

Week 9, July, 18 - July, 22

1. What did you get done this week?
Unfortunatelly I was ill most of the week so I didn't work much.
I worked on the vector legend.
I created symbols for vector maps of type area and lines.
I implemented first version of vector legend for GUI.
I added option for legend label.

2. What do you plan on doing next week?
There is still a lot of bugs to solve for vector legend in GUI.
I will implement the vector legend for d.mon.

3. Are you blocked on anything?
The GRASS symbol format is little bit confusing for me and it's not really
easy create more sophisticated symbols and convert to png.