[GRASS-dev] GRASS testsuite

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Jun 1 17:04:15 PDT 2016

Thanks Sören. I am thinking of something I can run to make sure that a selections of vital components work.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)