[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] GRASS for Mac 64bit, wxPython 3, maybe fix for SIP problem - please test

Agustin Diez Castillo agustin.diez at uv.es
Fri Jun 3 01:24:30 PDT 2016

Hi,
The 64bit version posted on June, 1 is working in my laptop running El Capitan (10.11.5) and with SIP disabled but the first raster is not displayed  in 2D. Curiously enough, changing the display to 3D it will show up.
I’ve no Anaconda installed as far as I can say. However, I do have
libintl.8.dylib, libwx_osx_cocoau-3.0.0.2.0.dylib and others in /usr/local/lib
Agustin