[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] GRASS for Mac 64bit, wxPython 3, maybe fix for SIP problem - please test

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sun Jun 5 16:31:50 PDT 2016

I am trimming off a lot of the past discussion for future conversations as Markus requested.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)