[GRASS-dev] Travis-ci and tests of grass 7

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Fri Jun 3 04:43:52 PDT 2016

Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> writes:

> On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Rainer M Krug <Rainer at krugs.de> wrote:
>> Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> writes:
>>> Anything to be done there? Was it integrated? Or stuck at
>>>
>>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2733
>>
>> I think it was stuck - but I haven't looked at it since and I have no
>> idea if it still works. I think there were some changes on travis
>> concerning OS X?
>>
>> If you are interested, I could look at it again.
>
> Interested yes, but I cannot help with the Travis CI things.
> Just don't like efforts potentially lost :)

That's why I didn't continue looking into this - no response.

OK. I checked the travis testing, updated the OS X config options to use the
same as Linux, usage of gdal 1... as gdal 2.0 is not compiling at the
moment in OS X, and the tests passed.

Pull request is at:

https://github.com/GRASS-GIS/grass-ci/pull/1

travis tests at

https://travis-ci.org/rkrug/grass-ci

Who is actually maintaining the travis integration?

One question: what is the relationship between the grass-ci on github
and the svn repo? Are they kept in sync?

Rainer