[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2016 - PyQt GRASS - Report 3
pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:36:20 PDT 2016
Here is the third report of my GSoC project - PyQt based GUI of GRASS
automatically generated from XML
What did you get done this week?
* I have upgraded GUI - now it works also with the string and integer
types. (on the basic level)
* I also have made some changes - SqlQuery is now lineedit and when the
float isn't multiple, the GUI generates QDoubleSpinBox.
* The important thing is the first version of copyable/runable code. The
buttons don't work yet, but user can see it and it automatically reads the
*And one elegant thing - all the widgets are now stretched upper.
What do you plan on doing next week?
* Main goal: Implement some other types/make more variable the current types
* Additional goals: Make the Run button working; recreate little bit the
code (not so many ifs)
Are you blocked on anything?
* Not yet
Have a nice weekend!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the grass-dev