[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3063: In grass 7.3, no shared object files libgrass_vector and libgrass_raster 7.1

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 13 06:01:16 PDT 2016

#3063: In grass 7.3, no shared object files libgrass_vector and libgrass_raster
7.1
--------------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  pvanbosgeo   |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  Default      |    Version:  unspecified
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
       CPU:  Unspecified  |   Platform:  Unspecified
--------------------------+-------------------------

Comment (by pvanbosgeo):

 I must be missing something obvious here, but this is what I do:

 Remove my previous install

 {{{
 sudo rm -r /usr/local/grass7
 rm -r .grass7
 }}}

 Completely new checkout

 {{{
 cd /home/paulo/Software/spatial/
 svn checkout https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/trunk grass7
 }}}

 Compile and run

 {{{
 cd grass7
 ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/grass7  --enable-64bit
 make -j4
 sudo make install
 /usr/local/grass7/bin/grass73
 }}}