[GRASS-dev] problem in detecting the projection information from the raster layers when using the batch import

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:26:27 PDT 2016

I want to import raster layers from
https://www.york.ac.uk/environment/research/kite/resources/
(latlon/WGS84) into a location/mapset (also latlon/WGS84). This is no
problem when importing one by one (Source type = File), but when I try
to import all raster layers in a directory (Source type = Directory), I
am getting the message that "Projection of following layers do not match
with projection of current location" (listing all layersin the
directory). So there seems to be a problem in detecting the projection
information from the raster layers when using the batch import.